As I opine in the video, limited edition collections with MAC are quite a crock. They build up a huge demand, make a small supply and sell out online and in store within a day. I don't like to contribute to the cycle, but I really wanted to try out this Extra Dimension formula. Another downside to this collection, when the formula was originally launched it was $20 for 0.07oz, this time around it's $19.50 for 0.04oz. It's almost half the size with only 50 cents less in price. Sigh, MAC.
Nevertheless, the shadows are unique to my collection and fun to use. I used A Natural Flirt all over the lid, it's a peachy shade with a slight kind of glowy shimmer. I can't really define it, but sometimes I catch it in the light looking a little pink perhaps? I also used A Natural Flirt as a cheekbone highlight over my cool pink blush Peony Petal that I picked up at a CCO/Cosmetics Company Store (outlet type store for Estee Lauder companies with around 30% off retail, often unsold limited edition products).
For my generous inner corner highlight, I used Ready to Party which is a pinky lilac with an interesting pink shimmer that also has sort of an iridescent shine. Both shadows I applied wet as they are a little sheer when applied dry.
- MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Ready to Party
- MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in A Natural Flirt
- Wet 'N Wild ColorIcon Petal Pusher palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Underground
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- MAC Peony Petal blush (old LE bought at a CCO)
- Revlon Lip Butter in Gumdrop
- LORAC Wet/Dry Oil Free Powder in WD1 or Maybelline Fit Me in 110
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer from Undercover Pot UC-1
- Benefit Powderflage
- Urban Decay matte shadow in Shakedown (discontinued) on brows
- elf clear brow gel