(video link here)
L'Oreal Infallible 24HR shadow in Pink Sapphire - I posted about this here not long ago, I am in love with this formula and color! It's super easy to throw on your lid for a bright shiny pink sheen, using brushes or a fingertip. I love how intense it stays over primer 14-16 hours, as fresh as the morning I put it on - even through muggy sweaty summer heatwaves.
L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Espresso - Also featured this in a several looks posted lately. It's a nice neutral dark brown, doesn't go red on me. It's a very cream formula, the brush it comes with is definitely usable and I do use it sometimes. It's good for a very thin line next to the lashes especially. It has good staying power, nicely pigmented and easy to work with. And since it's a drugstore liner, you can work sales/coupons to get a good price! Always love that.
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer - I love highlighters, as you probably know if you've been following me any amount of time! This is a nice light beige gold highlighter, very shimmery but not glittery or super frosty/metallic. It gives a nice reflective golden sheen (sort of reminds me of the Dior shimmer powder in Amber Diamond). I got it also from hautelook.com - they have had theBalm products 2 or 3 times in the past 6-12 months at 50% off - an awesome deal.
My Ultimate Sweatproof Brow Combo!
- Urban Decay shadow in Shakedown (matte, discontinued)
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Urban Decay Dew Me setting spray
So I'm a sweaty gal, let's face it. And I spend 15-20 minutes outside walking to and from public transportation first thing in the morning going to work. So, invariably, I will sweat some amount. For whatever reason, I sweat a lot at the front of my eyebrows and would end up with a weird blotchy bald spot. With the 80F+ at 7AM lately, I've been trying out products and combinations that would avoid that all so unpleasant spotty brow situation. I found these three together will hold up to sweat, so awesome. I only spray the Dew Me on the upper half of my face, it does seem to cause a little aggravation of acne if I get it on my chin.
Other items used:
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- Revlon ColorStay Combo/Oily in Ivory 110
- Sonia Kashuk Bare Minimum Pressed Powder in Translucent Fair
- Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle roller
- L'Oreal Infallible 24HR shadow in Liquid Diamond
- theBalm Nude 'tude palette, Sultry shade
- CoverGirl LashBlast Volume
- Estee Lauder True Color lipstick in Barely Nude (ha! not so barely-nude on me)
- Benefit blush in Bella Bamba (deluxe sample from a Sephora 100 point option)
Let me know if you have any questions or comments, and what your favorite products are these days!