(video link here)
The basics of the look are the following:
- Apply a light shimmery shadow on the lid
- Place a deeper shade on the outer third of the lid going up into the crease
- Blend with a clean brush the edges and the border between the lid/outer color
- Tightline with a matte (non-sparkly) eye liner of your choice!
In my video, I felt like working within MAC colors. I used MAC Extra Dimension A Natural Flirt on the lid and MAC Cranberry (frost) for the deeper color. Tightline was Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero. It's a warm, soft shadow look with a fairly strongly defined lashline (without taking up any lid space).
Cheeks and lips:
- MAC Blush in Peony Petal (satin) - limited edition, picked up at CCO
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Porcelain Pink - limited edition, picked up at CCO
- MAC Sheen Supreme in Ultra Darling (very lightly applied)
- Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Bare Blush
On the rest of my face:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Lemon Drop
- LORAC Wet/Dry Powder in WD1
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen (used as a concealer under eyes)
- Urban Decay matte shadow in Shakedown (discontinued, used for brows)
- e.l.f. Clear Mascara (to set brows)
- Benefit They're Real mascara
- I meant to use Maybelline Great Lash in Dark Brown for bottom lashes, but I forgot :)
Let me know what your favorite easy eye looks are! Love hearing from you and thanks for stopping by!