Most of these are no surprise, I've mentioned them a lot - but a few workhorses in the background I haven't said much about but do love nonetheless.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance - I used the original first, I still have Candlelight and I bought Lemon Drop some time during the year. It works very well for me and doesn't dry out and thicken like the LORAC Behind the Scenes eye primer
- Cream shadows, all kinds that don't crease! - I love the experience of using cream shadows even if really they aren't more practical than a powder. Some of my favorites are the Maybelline Color Tattoos, MAC Paint Pots and Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place (all pots); Milani Shadow Eyez, Tarte smolderEYES, Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Sticks (jumbo pencils)
- Urban Decay NAKED Palette - When thinking about all of my great shadow options, this palette just stands out in a way that it has a fairly good selection of warm neutrals (warm is easier for me to wear) with a great formula, a great fallback that I can always go to
- Laura Mercier Lip Glaces - As I've mentioned many times, these keep lip peeling down to nearly nothing which is amazing! It's a constant problem with my chronic lip dryness.
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara - It just works for me, it gives me volume at the base which I like and doesn't get too clumpy, I'm on my second tube and will likely repurchase more at the excellent price of $3.99 at Walgreens