(video link here)
I've been enjoying the shade match on shade #1, it's definitely usable with a touch of blending in surrounding skin. Since I have several spots and quite a lot of redness around my nose from the cold, I figured I'd film a video showing how I use it to conceal and applying foundation after.
I also featured the brushes I've been using - two Coastal Scents synthetic brushes for concealer and a Real Techniques Buffing Brush for my powder foundation. All working quite nicely lately, and at a good price!
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Full Cover Concealer #1
- LORAC Oil Free Wet/Dry Powder in WD1
- Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top Buffer Brush (#BR-110) - turns out this is what they recently emailed about being back in stock!
- Coastal Scents Synthetic Deluxe Crease Brush (#BR-104)
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Rest of my face:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Tarte smoulderEYES pencil in Violet Ash
- Urban Decay matte shadow in Purple Haze (discontinued)
- Maybelline Ultra Brow Brush-on Color in Light Brown (in crease)
- Too Faced duo Skinny Dip (lighter shade)
- Anastasia Brow Duality (shimmery side, brow highlight)
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
- Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in Light (under eyes)
- bareMinerals Multi Tasking Face in Well Rested to set concealer
- Illamasqua blush in Lover
- Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara (sample)
- Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Brownberry