Now that I've been wearing darker lips for several days, I'm getting more and more used to it and In Style Sienna is definitely helping. :) It's an interesting color, like a toned down MAC Club type shade - it's a reddish brown with a subtle green gold shimmer. Truth be told, it was the greenish shimmer that totally sold me. I love the unique shimmer base combinations in shadows, lips, nails - everything!
Once on the lips, the green is there but Angie sees a more antique gold - I haven't seen mine in the sun so I can't say on that front. It may also be that I want to see the green. :)
I did notice the shimmer did catch a bit on some dryness I had near the center inside of my lips, and you can see here a little extra darkness in there where it's globbed on. It's not frosty at all though and has a more shiny glossy finish.
Here I added Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Sweetheart mainly on my bottom lip, I dabbed it on just so I could get the moisturizing non-lip-peeling qualities, but the pinky pearl worked nicely with the lipstick I think!
This is definitely unique to my collection and I think a very wearable shade, especially if you lean to the warmer side.What do you think? What's your must-have fall lip color? Thanks for stopping by!
Other stuff on my face:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Tarte for True Blood palette (green on lid with gold dusted on top, copper and taupe through crease)
- Laura Mercier Undercover Pot UC-1 peach for under eyes
- MAC Select Cover-Up in NC20 over the LM concealer and to take down redness on nose
- Sonia Kashuk Bare Minimum Pressed Powder in Translucent Fair
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash, Model in a Bottle Eyebrow Sealer
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash
- Stila blush in one of those travel palettes that I keep at work because I forgot to put some on before I left the house today ;)
Nails: L'Oreal Colour Riche in Check Me Out (pink), Revlon Moon Candy in Orbit