Something I picked up the past week or so was a new mascara, Jordana Best Lash Extreme. One of my perennial favorites on youtube, Heidi jalapena2007 mentioned it and that it was somewhat between Mally volumizing mascara and Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes. I've tried a few products from Jordana but had passed over mascara. There's so many mascaras out there, it's overwhelming! Anyhow, with a winning endorsement (that's how I heard it at least), I made the big investment of $3.99 and bought it. ;) So glad I did, for the first time in I can't even remember - I loved a mascara from day one! We'll see how long it lasts, I can see it getting obnoxiously clumpy after a few weeks.
Another fun new budget buy in the video is the gigantic Wet 'N Wild ColorIcon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana, it's a light golden beige highlighter which has a fairly subtle very easy-to-wear shimmer. I'm liking this a lot for using all over the cheeks over a bland blush to give it some glow.
Let me know what you think and how you like to use these shadows if you have them! What are your favorite MAC shadows? Thanks for stopping by!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Lemon Drop
- Urban Decay shadow in Shakedown (matte, discontinued)
- Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15 in Soft Porcelain
- MAC Cranberry and Woodwinked
- Wet 'N Wild ColorIcon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana
- Laura Mercier Undercover Pot in UC-1
- MAC Select Cover-Up in NC20
- Jemma Kidd Makeup School cream blush in pawpaw
- Model in a Bottle Eyebrow Sealer
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara
- Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Airy Fairy