On my eyes, I used Milani Runway Eyes in Catwalk. This palette is not a package form factor that I like at all. It's such a pain to get the shadows out because the strips are so thin, they are raised and quite a lot of powder falls out into the package. That said, the shadow itself works well, but since you have to scrub with your brush the powder it tends to have a little fallout when applying.
I used the steel gray over the lid, with the white in the inner third of my lid. Through the crease, I used the copper then deepened with burgundy over top.
Used L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Espresso applied with the brush it came with, made a verrrry thin line next to the lashes.
- LORAC Behind the Scenes eye primer (forgot to put in picture, woops!)
- Revlon Colorstay Combo/Oily in 110 Ivory applied with Coastal Scents Flat Top Buffer Brush
- Milani Runway Eyes in Catwalk - middle steel gray, white, copper, burgundy
- Estee Lauder (came in a purchase with purchase kit) blending and small eye brush
- e.l.f. fan brush (for fallout under eyes)
- L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner in Espresso
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
- Boots No 7 High Lights Illumination lotion (bit too subtle for my likes, blends out to almost nothing)
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Petal (use a heavy had to get any color, like a Dream Mousse blush)
- Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Roller under eyes
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume
- Revlon Super Lustrous Rose & Shine (pearl) lipstick