- Nail combo: Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat and Seche Vite top coat
- Setting powder with SPF: Peter Thomas Roth Oily Problem Skin Instant Mineral SPF 30
- Liners: Urban Decay 24/7 brown/taupe from Naked travel liner kit in Stray Dog, Underground, Demolition, Bourbon
- Foundation: MAKE UP FOR EVER Face & Body in shade #38
- Brow pencil: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
- Cream blush: Jemma Kidd Make Up School Blushwear Creme Colour in PawPaw
Here's a video if you want to see me ramble about them for a bit!
(video link here)
The nail combination has been working to keep polish on for 1 week+ which is awesome. When I was using a Seche nail strengthener, it was only lasting 2-3 days which was driving me bonkers. The Revlon base coat is a little thick since I'm about half through it, I think it works even better!
The setting powder has an uncomfortably scratchy brush, but I like having a powder made for extra SPF now that it's daylight for all my public transportation which comes up to about 40-45 minutes daily.
I had been wanting more cool brown liners so I picked up this Urban Decay 24/7 travel liner set on hautelook for a good price. I've been enjoying Demolition, Underground, Stray Dog and Bourbon for something less harsh than black and cooler to balance some overly warm looks.
I've been using and enjoying my MUFE Face & Body #38 for some time - ultimately what convinces me is despite the color being a little dark pink, it doesn't settle into my pores which everything else I have does these days.
The Anastasia brow pencil is a nice cooler taupe shade, something warm can go downright orange on me which doesn't really match up with my hair. It has a very small pencil, has lasted a good bit of time despite using quite often and I can create a nice defined shape with a bit more of an arch without looking too "done".
And of course, my much raved about Jemma Kidd PawPaw cream blush. It's super easy to apply and I'm still loving orange/coral/peach shades to avoid enhancing redness.