I have dry to very dry cheeks, oily t-zone with an acne-prone chin; most liquid foundation and concealer settles into my pores and is altogether rather frustrating. My shade is around NC5-10 with neutral to warm undertones on my face, my neck is a bit lighter. My hands are about the same as my neck and chest, but these swatches were done on my inner arm which is lighter than my neck/hands/chest. But hopefully this will give you an idea of how deep the shades are and what sort of undertones they have.
- Missha Signature Real Complete in shade #13: pink clay/beige, doesn't agree with my skin and looks dry
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Face & Body #38 Pink Porcelain: a little dark but works with my skin, wish it was lighter and more yellow
- Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation in Porcelain Ivory: extremely yellow - and I generally prefer yellow shades - doesn't sit that great on my dry cheeks, too emollient for my oily/acne prone areas
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in #110: more neutral toned, doesn't sit well on my skin but may try again soon
- OCC Skin Conceal in Y0: I use this mainly sheered out across cheeks and on brow bone to tone down freckles near my crease, it's okay but too emollient for oily areas as well